Detect Low and Standard Voltage with One Tool
The multi-use Dual-Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester (Catalog Number NCVT-2) from Klein Tools automatically detects low and standard voltage.
No more carrying two tools in your bag to do the job this one tool can.
A bright green LED tells you the tester is working. The light flashes red and two distinct warning tones sound when either low (12-48V AC) or standard (48-1000V AC) voltage is detected.
The tool also aids in illuminating the workspace to assist in low light areas. The auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life. Three metre drop protection means you have a tool that doesn’t need to be babied on the job.
- Detect standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires.
- Detect low voltage detection in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control and irrigation systems.
- Digitally controlled ON/OFF power button
- Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Microprocessor-controlled low-battery indicator
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating for expanded operation and protection
- Lightweight and durable with a convenient pocket clip.
For more information, visit our website at www.kleintools.com.au