Prevent dust from concrete grinding with this new dust shroud attachment for angle grinders by “Concrete Grinder” available in power tool shops. These hand held grinders are used to level floor slabs, remove glue and coatings from concrete floors and for surface preparation by tilers and builders. It simply attaches to any angle grinder and has the following features.
• Steel construction
• Patented edging system for the best dust control
• Dust is contained and removed via a vacuum
• Adjustable for high and low power vacuums
• Fits all major brands of angle grinders with precision inserts
• Seven inch and five inch models available
• Will fit seven inch polishers too
• Adjustable skirt for different grinding wheels
• Hook and loop attached skirt needs no tools to adjust
• No friction which reduces operator fatigue
Using a dust shroud can prevent an expensive job clean up when used indoors by removing the dust before it escapes and it also maintains a safe work environment. Silica dust is the cause of silicosis which is a lung disease.
This is a truly professional quality tool for many trades including tilers, vinyl layers, concrete polishers, maintenance personnel, concrete coatings specialists and builders.
It is available from United Tools, Total Tools and most other good power tool shops Australia wide as well as many concrete grinding or diamond tool supply companies.
For More information please go to www.situp.com.au