STIHL Australia has announced its latest seasonal product range – including a new range of high-quality, durable apparel – just in time to keep you warm, dry and most importantly protected on the job this winter.
Recent statistics* claim almost 8,000 Australians are injured every year while using outdoor power equipment and power tools, which makes choosing the right clothing protection critical.
To keep you safe on the job this winter, STIHL has developed a brand new range of apparel and accessories, perfect for cooler conditions, which act as the first line of defence when operating high-powered equipment in cold and wet conditions.
Winter apparel products include:
- Vision Safety Glasses – Light weight, comfortable safety glasses with anti-scratch lenses.
- Protective Trousers – Robust brushcutter and work trousers with leg protection that can be inserted inside the leg pockets for extreme work conditions.
- Fleece Jacket – New for 2013, warm STIHL jacket with modern design and close fit for working outdoors in winter.
- Action Wear – Thermal under garments that work with your body to regulate temperature.
- RainTec Jacket and Trousers – Breathable top-of-the-range outdoor jacket and trousers.
STIHL releases lightest chainsaw
Also in time for winter, STIHL has released the new MS 150 T Top- Handle chain saw – STIHL’s lightest chain saw ever.
Weighing in at just 2.8kg the new 1.0kW MS 150 T is perfect for landscapers and arborists, particularly when working at heights.
Unique product features include a narrow chain with high cutting performance and effective anti-vibration system for more comfort during extended periods of use. The MS 150 T also comes equipped with STIHL’s environmentally friendly 2-MIX engine technology for 20 per cent less fuel consumption and 70 per cent lower emissions.
For full product specifications and retail price information please visit www.stihl.com.au
Find your local Authorised STIHL Dealer using our Dealer Locator Tool at www.stihl.com.au/dealer-locator.aspx