The class-leading AEG 18V FUSION Brushless 6-mode Impact Driver produces professional results.
There are few things more frustrating than using an impact driver that lacks the control to sink two screws in a row to the right depth. Like when you’re screwing off a corrugated roof and every second rib is a different height, some even have dents in them from the fasteners being accidentally over tightened. What should have been a straightforward job is now costing you more than you budgeted for, wasting time trying to adjust the fasteners to a uniform height. Even after all that effort it still looks like an ordinary job.
Wouldn’t have happened if you’d used the all-new AEG 18V FUSION 6-Mode Impact Driver (BSS18B6-0), with its intuitive panel that makes it easy to choose the right speed and torque setting to suit the task and material.
The class-leading 280Nm 18V FUSION 6-Mode Impact Driver (3 x speed and 3 x torque modes) ensures you work smarter, not harder, and that your finishing touches always look professional. It even has an Assist in Reverse mode that’s designed to remove damaged screws.
Six Modes You’ll Actually Use
The 6-Mode Impact Driver has settings that suit everyday building and construction applications.
- Speed 1 (Precision mode 58 Nm) – choose this setting for small fasteners in soft timbers to avoid overdriving or damaging the fasteners. Also perfect for fitting off GPOs and electrical hardware, this mode provides slower speed and lower torque to give the user more control in delicate applications.
- Speed 2 (medium – 200 Nm) – this mode has fast screw-driving and medium torque to drive medium-sized fasteners into thicker or harder materials.
- Speed 3 (high – 280 Nm) – great when driving large fasteners that need maximum speed and torque
- D mode: Self-tapping screws – for ultimate control when using larger screws into metal, this mode slows down to allow the user more control and reduces the risk of screw breakage.
- D mode: Assistance – delivers greater control and reduces screw cam outs
- In reverse – this mode starts rotating with six pulses, then increases speed to help take out stripped screws
- D mode: Auto tighten (120 Nm) – use this mode to avoid over-driving nuts or bolts in timber or metal
- When using any of the pre-set modes it’s important to hold down the trigger until the driver stops. Releasing and pressing the trigger again will restart the torque setting and could cause over-tightening and possible material damage.
In other words, trust the tool to do the job.
Power You Can Feel
AEG’s FUSION tools with brushless motors are created for trade professionals to deliver more power, for longer, than comparative brushed motors. And when paired with AEG FORCE batteries, you can feel the power ‘upgrade’ instantly.
To double your AEG power tools warranty to six years, simply register them online.
Don’t muck around adjusting and readjusting screw depths and tension. Instead, make your mark as a tradesman by using the AEG 18V FUSION Brushless 6-mode Impact Driver for repeatable, predictable and professional results every time. Available from a Bunnings store near you.
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit http://www.aegpowertools.com.au[/colored_box]