Gyprock’s Optimised Core technology has revolutionised the way plasterboard is manufactured in Australia. Optimised Core plasterboard has an advanced performance-to-weight ratio with greater breaking strength in a substantially lighter board that continues to exceed the performance requirements of AS2588.
Gyprock Supaceil™ is the first plasterboard in Australia to feature Optimised Core technology plus a 30% heavier face paper than the previous Supaceil, delivering substantial performance benefits.
· Stronger – more robust with better breaking strength for improved handling and installed
· Lighter – easier to lift for better sheet manoeuvrability and improved flex
· Improved face appearance – increased uniformity for a more professional finish
· Significantly improved score and snap – crisp edges and cleaner cuts
· Fibreglass reinforced core – exceeds the Australian standard for sag on 600mm centres
With developments like this, and plenty more on the horizon, you can always expect more from Gyprock.
Visit gyprock.com.au for more information.