The tradie’s favourite framer is now even better.
The Paslode FrameMaster-Li™ PowerVent has been designed with 15 per cent more power for less standing nails and better drive performance into LVL and hardwood. This will save the professional builder and tradesman time and energy from having to follow up work with a hammer.
The power increase has been achieved through Paslode’s patented PowerVent technology and new fuel mix formula Power+. Combined they maximise the energy that drives 50-90mm nails into hardwood and LVL.
The Power+ fuel mix also delivers high performance in the most extreme weather conditions from -10°-49°C.
For added convenience, the Lithium-ion battery has been upgraded to drive 9000 nails per full charge.
This evolution in Paslode technology combined with all of the standard features expected from one of these tools means Paslode gives More Power to the Tradie.
Key Features and Benefits:
- PowerVent Technology (15 per cent more power) driving 50-90mm nails into timber including hardwood and LVL
- Innovative Power + Fuel Cell
- New 2.2Ah Lithium-ion battery drives 9000 shots per one hour charge time
- On/Off battery positions for improved safety and battery conservation
- Low actuation pressure reduces operator fatigue
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment gives greater flexibility for nail placement and a superior finish
- Nail lock out bar eliminates blank tool firing to protect timber and tool condition
- Skew nailing teeth placement helps grip timber
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety
- Belt and rafter hook for convenience
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit Paslode website www.paslode.com.au[/colored_box]