FLIR E4, E5-XT, E6-XT, and E8-XT are powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tools for building, electrical, and mechanical applications.
With four resolution options—up to 320 x 240 infrared pixels—and the ability to accurately measure temperatures from -20°C to 550°C/-4°F to 1022°F (E6-XT and E8-XT), the Ex-Series has models to fit your target size, working distance, visual detail needs, and budget. All models include MSX® technology for extraordinary thermal imaging detail.
Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools® Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster.
With Ex-Series cameras, you can gain the competitive advantage by providing clients with thermal images that clearly reveal the source of electrical, mechanical, and building-related problems.
Easy To Use
Intuitive graphic interface simplifies measurements in both thermal and MSX mode.
- Fully automatic and focus-free
- Accurately measure your target using centre spot or max/min area box
- Navigate easily to on-screen settings, image modes, and measurement tools using simple button controls
- Activate MSX to enhance IR images with visual detail for better perspective and interpretation
Convenient To Share Images And Findings
Download images, create reports, and share what you’ve found instantly.
- Records standard JPEGs with embedded temperature data for easy sharing with clients
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via the FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Image analysis and editing, plus report creation, through FLIR Tools
Compact And Rugged
- Built for portability and safe, efficient use in harsh environments.
- Lightweight and well-balanced at just 1.2 lbs (0.575kg)
- Withstands a 2m drop test
- IP54 Enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water
- Comes with 2-year warranty coverage on the camera and 10-year coverage for the detector
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit www.flir.com.au/Ex-Series[/colored_box]