Honda Australia is running a competition which encourages the invention of new products which are powered by Honda engines.
The competition is for the “Best Honda Powered Invention” which will be run to a range of individuals and groups who will be eligible for prizes and awards.
Running from July 2015 to January 2016, the competition will be promoted to current Honda OEMs, TAFE and university students, as well as to the general public.
Judges from within Honda and externally will determine the winner and announce the results at an award ceremony in early 2016.
WHO IS ELIGBLE TO ENTER
Current Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Business that currently hold an OEM account with Honda
Non Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (Individual)
Individual who does not currently have a Honda OEM account
Non Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (Group)
Business or school group that does not currently have a Honda OEM account. EG – University or TAFE class project
- Product must be Honda powered
- Product must not be available for sale prior to the 01/07/15
- Product must not infringe any patents
- Individual Inventor must be an Australian resident
- Corporate or Group Inventor must be operating in Australia
- Product must be safe to use
- No mobility devices (IE – Scooters / Go Karts / Racing products)
Launch: 1st July 2015
Competition:31 January 2016
Judging Complete: 28th February 2016
Award Ceremony: 31st March 2016