1000V Rated for Safety on the Job
Klein Tools’ Electricians Insulated Tools protect against electric shock to reduce the chance of injury. Made in the USA, these tools feature a unique three-part insulation, with white underlayer, to provide a warning sign if the insulation may be compromised. The multi-colour, sleek design with small thumb guards make these tools easy to handle and store.
- Electricians Insulated Combination Pliers (12098-EINS)
- Electricians Insulated High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers – 200 mm (2000-28-EINS)
- Electricians Insulated High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head – 200 mm (2000-48-EINS)
- Electricians Insulated Long Nose Pliers – 175 mm (203-7-EINS)
- Electricians Insulated Cable Cutter (63050-EINS)
The thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool. The bright orange outer coating is flame retardant and impact-resistant. Made of custom US-made tool steel, each tool is clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
Each product is individually tested to meet or exceed IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards.