Working with large and small employers 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer.
1300apprentice is a for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in the Vocational Education Training industry across 40 vocations – “It’s our industry connections that make us reputable.”
1300apprentice’s professional and approachable team has an in-depth knowledge of the Vocational Education and Training industry ensuring a quality of service, which is at the centre of their operation and ethos. Guided by a commitment to career development through on and off the job training, 1300apprentice works closely with businesses and client partners to achieve vocational excellence.
Become a part of a growing company that has provided long-term career opportunities to over 2000 people.
- Registered GTO in NSW/ACT
- Indigenous programs
- Women in non-traditional trade programs
- Local government apprenticeship and traineeship programs.
- Advertising, resume screening, phone screening, testing, face to face interviews, reference checks, candidate summaries, formal offerings and acceptance.
- Online WH&S, indentureship/ contractual arrangements, employment contract and employment forms, policies and procedures, timesheet introduction, PPE allocation.
- Apprentice/trainee wages, personal leave, holiday pay and leave loading, superannuation, PAYG certificates, public holidays, vehicle and travel entitlements solutions, payslip and record keeping, TAFE/RTO enrolment, payment of TAFE/RTO fees, customising of full training plan, distribution of TAFE transcripts
- Face to face contact with their experienced Field Officers on a quarterly basis (more frequently if needed), TAFE/ RTO management and communication, on and off the job performance management and counselling, performance improvement plans, PPE distribution as required, industry and in-house award nominations.
- Workers compensation solutions, designated WH&S manager to assist your business, insurance premiums, claims management, regular updates and safety alerts, RTW plans (when required), WH&S site visits.
“Since 2004 our recruitment and apprentice management fees have reduced by using 1300apprentice. 1300apprentice provides quality candidates and continuous management of their apprentices, assisting with workplace issues, TAFE performance, monitoring and providing counselling when required. Safety is important to our organisation and we are regularly updated with changes to Work, Health & Safety and our apprentices have high work ethics to safe work practices due to the regular safety alerts and monitoring from 1300apprentice. 1300apprentice are reliable, responsive and provide a quality of service to employers and apprentices.”
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit www.1300apprentice.com.au[/colored_box]